Re: ITP: cddb.bundle -- CDDB Bundle for GNUstep

On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 19:31:35 +0200
Gürkan Sengün <gurkan@linuks.mine.nu> wrote:

> No. I have already compromised the upstream name by adding ".bundle", as
> suggested by the last flamewar on the subject as the only reasonable course
> of action. Since gnustep-* is clearly not reasonable in any fashion.

  Why gnustep- isn't reasonable and .bundle is?
  I feel people not familiar with GNUStep will found the first much more
appropriate to name a GNUStep package with gnustep-name than a cryptic
'.bundle' (a pretty generic word BTW) appended to the name.
--
  Ricardo Mones Lastra - mones@aic.uniovi.es
  Centro de Inteligencia Artificial, Universidad de Oviedo en Gijon