Re: ITP: cddb.bundle -- CDDB Bundle for GNUstep

Hi,

could you do me the favor of producing readable mails, i.e. with empty
lines between text and quotes, and sensible line lengths?

Gürkan Sengün <gurkan@linuks.mine.nu> wrote:

> Frank,
>
>> Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 4.0.0), libgnustep-gui0-dev (>= 0.8.3-1)
>> It seems to me this will make it a binary that requires GNUstep to run
>> it? Then, for the hundredth time,
>> please call the package gnustep-cddb.bundle or something like that.
>
> No. I have already compromised the upstream name by adding ".bundle",
> as suggested by the last flamewar on the subject as the only
> reasonable course of action.

I must have missed this thread... What is ".bundle" meant to indicate?

> Since gnustep-* is clearly not reasonable
> in any fashion.

Since it is meant to be used for gnustep, it seemed reasonable to
me. And - as I already stated in a longer mail - if it *needs* the
GNUstep desktop to be run, I think this should be visible in the name,
like in all those wmaker dock applications called wm*.

Regards, Frank
Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie