Re: [lirc] FTP Masters MIA?

On Sun, Oct 03, 2004 at 12:43:26PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Amaya wrote:
> > [about removal of certain binaries from the archive]
>
> Did you file a bug against ftp.debian.org?  If not, please do.

The two bugs she referred to were actually bugs against ftp.d.o

> It may also be a good idea to contact debian-release@lists.d.o

They can't do anything about this issue, they don't have the ability to
do architecture-specific removals.

FWIW, I'm working with the ftp-master team on these issues, and they are
not MIA. However, they are quite busy -- one has lots of work-related
things to do, another one will start with a new job tomorrow, a third
one has priorities more with buildd stuff, I don't know exactly about
the others, but they might be busy too...

A week back about half of this type of requests were processed, but the
other half didn't yet. A little bit more patience might be required, I'm
hoping the remaining ones can be processed in the upcoming week.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
http://Jeroen.A-Eskwadraat.nl