[lirc] FTP Masters MIA?

Dear fellow developers

We are close to the final freeze and I can't get lirc to get into
testing. The reason is #260565 and #267323:

	These bugs are now merged and both relate to the need of getting
	rid of the non-i386 packages of the lirc-svga binary package
	from testing and unstable; that package is now Arch: i386 only
	(and was previously incorrectly Arch: all).

I have a testing grave bug to fix, and improvements I want to release
with, not to speak of being able to build lirc modules with 2.6.x
kernels, or shipping with newest upstream versions.

<rant>
This has been open since 21 Jul 2004. Severity is serious. I thik it
deserves to become a RC bug, as it's seriusly {obscenity} my Release of
lirc, but I just want to know if there's any chance this will be dealt
with soon.
Where is the ftp-master team? Are you guys back from holidays yet?
</rant>

I expect this issue is taken care of promptly or I will revert to my
previous policy of using tons of obscenity in my changelogs :)

Friendly, but annoyed,

	Amayita la fantastica!

--
 .''`.     Resistance is futile.  You will be componentized
: :' :