Re: Small problems with Sarge net-install

On Friday 24 September 2004 10:26 am, Art Edwards wrote:
> And that's not the case now.  As tasksel is configured, if you chose
> none of the "standard" selections, ssh is not installed, and you are not
> asked about it specifically.

  I think this is the "aptitude doesn't install standard packages when asked"
bug, which should be fixed in sarge in the near future.

  Daniel

--
/------------------- Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org> ------------------\
|          Almost Winter, Winter, Still Winter, and Construction.           |