Re: Frank Carmickle and Marco Paganini must die

On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 01:52:54PM -0700, Adam McKenna wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 10:34:45PM +0200, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> > However misconfigurations are quite frequent. I've seen numerous mails
> > been dropped, re-encoded, or delayed because of them.
>
> I've seen numerous problems and delays with mail that were caused by
> problems with the recipient's ISP, and blamed on the sender's ISP.

And I've been intimately involved in debugging problems which were the fault
of the sender's ISP.  If your point is that problems happen everywhere, then
I agree.  If you're trying to make out that the people expressing
dissatisfaction with their ISP's mail server are somehow incorrectly
assessing blame, then I think you're sadly mistaken.

- Matt