Re: Fresh installation: Keymap broken under X

* Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> [2004-08-26 08:38:20 +0200]:

> Quoting Laszlo 'GCS' Boszormenyi (gcs@lsc.hu):
>
> >  It is an XFree86 packaging problem. I should have already file a bug
> > report against it. At least the same true for hungarian keyboard
>
> Don't file a BR... There are enough already for this..:-)
>
> Maybe ask for raising the priority of #238778 to RC....
 Well, reading #238778 does not help, I think we talk about two
different bugs. I can not use hungarian layout on my keyboard because
/etc/X11/xkb/symbols/pc/ does not list any hu* files. Copying them from
/etc/X11/xkb/symbols/ fixes my problem immediately. Is this bug known
for you packagers (also, reading the rather long changelogs, is it
changed in 4.3.0.dfsg.1-7)?

Regards,
Laszlo/GCS