Re: Incorrect use of "it's" in package control files -- file mass bug?

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004, Steve McIntyre wrote:

> Jaldhar H. Vyas writes:
> >
> >To add to the idiocy, in Great Britain Asian refers exclusively to people
> >from the Indian subcontinent not Orientals, er, Asians.
>
> That's news to me. Who told you that rubbish?

Um the people who called me Asian while I lived there.  We had a couple of
Chinese and Burmese students at my school in East London, and I don't
remember them being ever refered to as Asian.  Only Indians and
Pakistanis.  (We on the other hand referred to ourselves, as Gujaratis,
Punjabis, Muslims or Sikhs.)

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>