Re: Frank Carmickle and Marco Paganini must die

* Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> [2004-08-29 17:28]:
> Given that our Project Leader has already spoken derisively to me on
> this subject, I don't imagine you'll have much of a hill to climb.

Our Project Leader said nothing about the matter at all.  I, as an
individual, speaking for myself, expressed my discomfort with your
posting.  Independent from that (*), there has however been a
complaint about your posting to d-d-a at leader@d.o to which our
Project Leader has yet to respond to.

(*) i.e the project leader saw that mail after posting to -project as
an individual.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com