Re: Frank Carmickle and Marco Paganini must die

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 08:28, Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> wrote:
> If you feel some sort of punishment is due me for my call-to-arms on d-d-a,
> then you know where to turn.  Given that our Project Leader has already
> spoken derisively to me on this subject, I don't imagine you'll have much
> of a hill to climb.

It seems that the DPL has not spoken to you on this subject, you have merely
been spoken to by the person who occupies the DPL office.  Someone who wants
to punish you will probably have an uphill battle.

I agree that we need to take some serious action against people who spam by
incompetence, turning their own weapons against them is a good first step.