Re: daily pestering about s390 and sparc buildd failure

In article <[🔎] 87wtzjrvt1.fsf@alhambra.bioz.unibas.ch> frank@debian.org writes:
>Blars Blarson <blarson@blars.org> schrieb:
>> In this case, you should have asked me.  You already knew I have a
>> sparc machine with pbuilder set up.
>
>Can you offer an sbuildm, too? It seems sometimes bugs hide themselves
>with pbuilder...

Not at this time, but I might be able to set one up.  (Pointing me to
directions might make this happen faster.)  Pointers on how to set up
an autobuilder would be even better.

I've only seen a few packages that built on my pbuilder but failed the
autobuild for reaseons other than missing dependancies.  (Where a
resceduled autobuild would work.)  Most were obvious what the
autobuilders problem was.  (/proc not mounted, missing /etc/services)

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html