Re: Web applications

hey ola,

On Fri, Aug 20, 2004 at 11:53:43PM +0200, Ola Lundqvist wrote:
> I wrote a webapp policy proposal a few years ago.
>
> You can take a look at it here:
>
> http://www.opal.dhs.org/involved/debian/apache/index.oml

cool, nice to know this really isn't the first time folks have been
thinking of this :)

> It is just a start and I have probably changed my mind since then. :)

i've taken much of what was in that document, along with what's been
discussed in this thread, and formed a (very) rough outline on my
p.d.o site:

http://people.debian.org/~seanius/policy/webapp-outline.txt

in its current state, it doesn't say a lot about what the policies
should actually *be*, but does state the specific topics that they
ought to eventually clarify.

input of any sort is welcome.

	sean