Re: libtiff status: only 21 to go

Hi again, found your problem.

util.c:fsize() has static char result[20];, which it returns.  It appears that
this used to be dynamically allocated - note the indentation.

gtksee.c:file_selected_internal calls fsize() and saves the result to
gchar *text.  Then it sprintf's it, and calls g_free(text);

It should suffice to remove that call to g_free(text) (line 332 in the
upstream source).

Cheers,
Justin