libtiff status: only 21 to go

Executive summary: enlightenment is the last package that is blocking
some other package.  guikachu's maintainer specifically requested
NMU.  Here's the rest of the details.

It's possible that some of these have been uploaded but not processed
far enough for the RC bug to have been closed.  My apologies if your
package is in this list.

--

Not counting gtksee, which I already know is being handled, there are
only 21 packages left that still have open tiff-related RC bugs filed

  autotrace
  devil
  endeavour
  enlightenment
  epplets
  fbi
  gnobog
  guikachu
  k3d
  libimager-perl
  libtk-img
  lightspeed
  mountapp
  paul
  php4-imagick
  pixieplus
  povray-3.5
  qvwm
  sear
  vrweb
  vtk

Of these, only epplets can't yet be rebuilt because it depends upon
enlightenment.  (Other packages may still be waiting on things that
have been uploaded but have not yet appeared in unstable.  I have not
checked that case.)

That means enlightenment should be the highest priority package for
NMU, and guikachu can also be NMUed immediately without going through
any kind of delayed upload or maintainer approval (since the
maintainer has already specifically requested an NMU).

--
Jay Berkenbilt <ejb@ql.org>
http://www.ql.org/q/