Re: PROPOSAL: Communication to solve the dispute. (was: -= PROPOSAL =- Release sarge with amd64)

Chris Cheney, on 2004-07-28, 17:39, you wrote:
> processed by the DAM yet there was no announcement as to why. Was this
> caused by the "few individuals not in The Project"? There has also
> been an open bug requesting amd64 be added to the archive since May 8
> 2004 with no response from ftpmaster.  Also, the question I sent to
> ftpmaster on June 18 about amd64 was on request of the DPL since he did
> not know the answers himself. It was a polite message and yet ftpmaster
> never responded to it. Since I did not cc: any lists my message when
> originally sent I will include it below.

So you and ftpmaster have a communication problem, not The Project as a
whole.  That was it what I wanted to say.  As I am not a native english
speaker this may not have become clear due to my language.

Joerg

--
Joerg "joergland" Wendland  |  http://www.wendlandnet.de/joerg/
GPG: 51CF8417 FP: 79C0 7671 AFC7 315E 657A  F318 57A3 7FBD 51CF 8417