* Andreas Barth (aba@not.so.argh.org) wrote:
> * Stephen Frost (sfrost@snowman.net) [040714 21:10]:
> > Is there some other way to get a remark from the ftpmasters on the
> > issue?  As rude as it may seem, it appears to have been much more
> > effective in getting some comment on the issue than the other ways which
> > have been tried.  I do note that this is what tbm does to some extent,
> > but he's pretty busy.  Of course, whomever does the communication would
> > have to make it clear that they intended to make it public, as I'm sure
> > tbm does either explicitly or implicitly.
>
> Well, than it's not a private, off-hand remark any more. Of course one
> can cite other people if they agreed on that.

That's true, but you didn't really answer my question.  Is that the
appropriate way to get the information out?  Will it work if it's
understood that the response will be made public?  Would there be a
problem with that?  Is there someone specific who would work well in
this role to complement and help tbm with it?

	Stephen