Re: [RANT] French translation for debconf templates stucked at 90% : analysis

Keld writes:
> But I think there should be a more friendly tone between the computer and
> the user - the computer is your friend - not your business partner.

The computer is neither.  It is my tool.  The documentation for a piece of
software is not a chatty message from my friend the computer.  It is a
publication, intended to efficiently communicate the author's knowledge to
a large group of strangers.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)