Re: What your ballot should look like if you're in favor of releasing sarge

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004, Josip Rodin wrote:
> So the purpose of interpreting a change in one document in a new way
> under the pretense of increased clarity, while at the same time we
> ignore rather apparent lack of clarity in the other document, pretty
> much evades me.

I hope people aren't ignoring the lack of clarity in the DFSG. I'd
imagine that shortly there will be a few proposals put forward in an
attempt to clear up some of the confusion.

But that being said, at least now we know that we're supposed to apply
the DFSG to everything (baring copyright texts and the licenses they
include by reference) in main.

Don Armstrong

--
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
 -- Robert Heinlein

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu