Re: What your ballot should look like if you're in favor of releasing sarge

On Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 10:36:46AM -0700, Brian Nelson wrote:
> Now that we have a clear SC

Oh and not to mention that this isn't unambiguously clear either,
since the DFSG still talks about the S word and a certain meaning
of the S word at that. So the purpose of interpreting a change
in one document in a new way under the pretense of increased clarity,
while at the same time we ignore rather apparent lack of clarity in
the other document, pretty much evades me.

Not that a nice three month flamewar isn't a fun way to pass the time... :>

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.