Re: What your ballot should look like if you're in favor of releasing sarge

* Josip Rodin (joy@srce.hr) [040623 21:55]:

> > > You're implying here that there's only one possible "valid"
> > > interpretation of the original SC.

> > The probably with that interpretation, as has been pointed out
> > previously, is that there is a lot of gray area.

> And that's unthinkable since we're building an operating system that's
> used in a perfect world that has zero tolerance towards gray areas.

Don't you know that using facts in this discussion is deprecated?

Cheers,
Andi

Please add the appropriate :) or ;/ or ;( according to your own mind.
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/