Re: What your ballot should look like if you're in favor of releasing sarge

On Fri, Jun 25, 2004 at 03:14:40PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > Really, trying to blame anybody but the one person who knew in advance
> > is ridiculous.
>
> Surely someone had some suspicions?

Nobody voiced any, that I noticed. I certainly didn't have any. I
thought we were going to have to run a seperate GR on this very issue
(and had been planning to do that at some point, probably immediately
after the sarge release).

> I guess it's possible that only aj did,
> but then it sounds weird to me that the release manager's ideas of
> interpreting the SC match the ideas of 0 other developers.

Yeah, well, that's what I've been saying all along...

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |