Re: Spam in the lists out of control

Pascal Hakim wrote:

At the moment all lists use the same setup. There's a bug open on
lists.debian.org relating to this. We could switch to having per
language configuration, but we haven't so far due to the large number of
configuration files we would then need. If someone knows how to include
other config files in spamassassin config files, please let me know =-).

From a quick skim of Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf's source, it seems it doesn't support that at the moment. It would be fairly easy to add, though. Another option is generating the config files using cpp, m4 or some other language.

- tfheen