Re: Spam in the lists out of control

This one time, at band camp, Tollef Fog Heen said:
> Pascal Hakim wrote:
>
> >At the moment all lists use the same setup. There's a bug open on
> >lists.debian.org relating to this. We could switch to having per
> >language configuration, but we haven't so far due to the large number of
> >configuration files we would then need. If someone knows how to include
> >other config files in spamassassin config files, please let me know =-).
>
> From a quick skim of Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf's source, it seems it
> doesn't support that at the moment.  It would be fairly easy to add,
> though.  Another option is generating the config files using cpp, m4 or
> some other language.

There is a way of using per-user rulesets, but I am not sure that is
applicable to things like lists, that don't have a $HOME per se.  I
would think extending the per-user ruleset to work for the lists would
be the easiest hack, but I haven't looked at it.

|   ,''`.					     Stephen Gran |
|  : :' :					 sgran@debian.org |
|  `. `'			Debian user, admin, and developer |
|    `-					    http://www.debian.org |