Re: Spam in the lists out of control

On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 01:12:27PM +0200, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder wrote:
> Nobody (that I saw) said spamassassin was not run. Spamassassin's
> bayesian filter does not run. And maybe some of the scores (the HTML
> related ones) are not optimized for the Debian lists (which are, thank
> god, mostly HTML free.) And, I guess, the charset related things are
> not configured optimally, either. If the spamassassin user is different
> for the various lists, then each list could be configured to score
> things in foreign character sets according to the expected language on
> that list. (Disclaimer: I do not know anything about the spamassassin
> setup on l.d.o. IANA{DD,L,...})

At the moment all lists use the same setup. There's a bug open on
lists.debian.org relating to this. We could switch to having per
language configuration, but we haven't so far due to the large number of
configuration files we would then need. If someone knows how to include
other config files in spamassassin config files, please let me know =-).

	Cheers,

Pasc