Re: When will amd64 be allowed in sid?

On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 12:32:22AM +0100, viro@parcelfarce.linux.theplanet.co.uk wrote:
> After some digging around I've found (your, AFAICS) collection of packages
> including the missing stuff, but...   Could you upload them on alioth?
> Would help to avoid a lot of PITA...
>
> Al, still not at the point when building the kernel on pure64 would be
> possible (biarch setup allows to do that fine).

Well...  with addition of linux-kernel-headers, perl, perl-base and
perl-modules from ftp://bytekeeper.as28747.net/amd64/packages it got
to the point where pure64 builds kernel debs that actually appear to
work...

I'll put together the transcript of that fun and drop it on anonftp;
hopefully it will be obsolete reasonably soon, though ;-)