Re: Mass bug filing: Cryptographic protection against modification

Glenn Maynard schrieb:
> On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 05:42:45PM +0200, Eike zyro Sauer wrote:
>> This makes it as unfree or free as GFDLed documents.
>
> "We allow non-modifiable license texts, so we should allow other texts to
> be unmodifiable, too!"

I didn't say that.

> Stop trying to use license texts as a wedge to get other non-free software
> into the archive.  It's tiresome and unconvincing.

I'm telling you that the SC is rendering the GPL text unfree.
What you are doing with this information depends on you (the DDs).

> Then stop using gmane.  Maintaining crossposting is fundamental.  "My
> mailer is broken" is not an excuse for breaking conversations.

For reasons too long to list, including being sent 180 worms * 140 KB a day,
this is the best I could come up with.

Ciao,
                eike