Re: Mass bug filing: Cryptographic protection against modification

On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 05:42:45PM +0200, Eike zyro Sauer wrote:
> This makes it as unfree or free as GFDLed documents.

"We allow non-modifiable license texts, so we should allow other texts to
be unmodifiable, too!"

Stop trying to use license texts as a wedge to get other non-free software
into the archive.  It's tiresome and unconvincing.

> PS: Sorry, gmane doesn't allow me to crosspost.

Then stop using gmane.  Maintaining crossposting is fundamental.  "My mailer
is broken" is not an excuse for breaking conversations.

--
Glenn Maynard