Re: Mass bug filing: Cryptographic protection against modification

Scripsit Florian Weimer <fw@deneb.enyo.de>
> * John Hasler:

> > The question should not arise: I see no way that a public key could be
> > copyrightable.

> Is it acceptable to ignore obnoxious but unenforceable license terms
> when evaluating licenses for DFSG compliance?

Yes, if the license does not legally apply to any copyrightable
material that Debian distributes (or considers distributing).

--
Henning Makholm                          "What has it got in its pocketses?"