Matt Zimmerman <mdz@debian.org> writes:

>> There's a problem with this: it's hard to get a totally objective
>> summary of changes for many things you can vote on.  It's not
>> realistic to expect that the proponents write such a summary, and if
>> the opponents are not organized, they can't speak with a single voice
>> either.
>
> How is that any different than what became the actual text of the GR?

There's a difference between "here's a proposal, please vote on it"
and "here's a proposal, please vote on it, and by the way, we would
prefer if you chose option XYZ".

--
Current mail filters: many dial-up/DSL/cable modem hosts, and the
following domains: atlas.cz, bigpond.com, di-ve.com, hotmail.com,