Bug in Package Tracking System

Hi,

I'm not sure where to report bugs in the PTS and thus I try it here ...

If you would like to visit

      http://packages.qa.debian.org/d/debian-med.html

and look at the item "Binary Package(s)" you see only one item and this
one is wrong (there is no package med).  A comparable source package
debian-edu at

      http://packages.qa.debian.org/d/debian-edu.html

produces a valid list of binary packages.  Any idea what might be wrong here?
A slight idea would be that the binary packages which now are builded from one
source formerly were builded from separate sources and the building script
might be confused by this fact.

Kind regards

          Andreas.