Re: more evil firmwares found

Scripsit Norbert Tretkowski <tretkowski@inittab.de>
> * Nathanael Nerode wrote:

> > Most people do not care whether their software is free or not.
> > Debian does.

> Thus Debian shouldn't run on hardware which requires non-free binary
> firmware?

False. We have nothing against people running non-free software on
their machines, and we explicitly pledge to support those people.

What we should not do is distribute the non-free firmware in the
archive where we promise not to distribute non-free software.

--
Henning Makholm                   "The great secret, known to internists and
                         learned early in marriage by internists' wives, but