Re: [debian-devel] Re: Ancient architecture

On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 09:08:27AM +0200, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:

> | Commendable of you. I've seen maintainers upload packages with a typo
> | fix after m68k was building the package for 50 hours (and the build
> | then got rejected). That realy hurts.
> Well, as you know, not everybody cares about m68k.  If it is so slow
> that it can't keep up, then well, *shrug*.

Then nobody should complain about m68k being slow due to those kind of
non-caring maintainers.

Or to put it another way:
Uploading a new source to just fix a non-important typo (somewhere in the
docs or similar) is just insane.

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/