New nail package -- parts of documentation with unclear license

Good evening,

nail 10.7 includes some ducomentation from seemingly non-free sources.
The COPYING file includes the following lines which lead me to the
conclusion that this documentation can't be included in Debian main:

    The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers and The Open
    Group, have given us permission to reprint portions of their
    documentation.

    In the following statement, the phrase ``this text'' refers to
    portions of the system documentation.

    Portions of this text are reprinted and reproduced in electronic
    form in the 'nail' mail user agent, from IEEE Std 1003.1, 2003
    Edition, Standard for Information Technology -- Portable Operating
    System Interface (POSIX), The Open Group Base Specifications Issue
    6, Copyright (C) 2001-2003 by the Institute of Electrical and
    Electronics Engineers, Inc and The Open Group. In the event of any
    discrepancy between these versions and the original IEEE and The
    Open Group Standard, the original IEEE and The Open Group Standard
    is the referee document.

How do I go about the upload? Do I have to remove the parts of the
documentation from the .orig.tar.gz, or is a diff that removes those
enough?

-Hilko