Re: New nail package -- parts of documentation with unclear license

Scripsit Hilko Bengen <bengen@debian.org>

> The COPYING file includes the following lines which lead me to the
> conclusion that this documentation can't be included in Debian main:

That conclusion appears to be right.

> How do I go about the upload? Do I have to remove the parts of the
> documentation from the .orig.tar.gz, or is a diff that removes those
> enough?

You'll need to repackage the original source as an .orig.tar.gz file
yourself. The DFSG applies to the contents of source and binary
packages alike.

--
Henning Makholm                   "The great secret, known to internists and
                         learned early in marriage by internists' wives, but