* Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> [040318 15:11]:
> So, the 2nd r5k (hawking) is now online w/ a slightly slower CPU (150Mhz
> compared to 180Mhz) and somewhat less ram (90MB compared to 190MB).  I
> expect to have it ready to be set up as buildd by the end of this week
> (today or tommorow).

What are the real speads here? When I remember correctly I once saw
a 250 Mhz r4k beeing half as fast as a 150 Mhz r5k, at least by the
bogomips-numbers the kernel reported. Does anyone know what the
important numbers are?

Hochachtungsvoll,
  Bernhard R. Link

--
Sendmail is like emacs: A nice operating system, but missing
an editor and a MTA.