* Martin Michlmayr - Debian Project Leader (leader@debian.org) wrote:
> * Martin Michlmayr - Debian Project Leader <leader@debian.org> [2004-02-11 20:59]:
> > mips
> > ====
[...]
> Stephen Frost and Ryan Murray set up the first R5K box and it is
> already being used as a mips buildd (rmurray-r5k); the other box
> (previously sgi.spamo.org) has been shipped to Stephen, who is setting
> it up.

Yeah, so, for those who are interested for some reason- it turns out the
RTCs are dead on second r5k/r4k pair shipped to me.  I've found the
appropriate Dallas part and will be picking up a couple.  In the
meantime, however, I ripped apart the 2nd r5k and gank'd it's CPU and
memory and stuck that in what was the r4k I got from bdale.

So, the 2nd r5k (hawking) is now online w/ a slightly slower CPU (150Mhz
compared to 180Mhz) and somewhat less ram (90MB compared to 190MB).  I
expect to have it ready to be set up as buildd by the end of this week
(today or tommorow).

	Stephen