Re: Plan of stardict

在 二, 2004-03-16 04:56, Bob Hilliard 寫道:
> Roy Hiu-yeung Chan <hychan@glink.net.hk> writes:

>      Dave Starner's suggestion "If you want to use that data in
>  stardict, why don't you patch stardict to support the formats used?"
>  seems the best solution.

I agree but it won't a few days work. I still got many jobs in
my stardict and other free-software TODO list. And I still want
to have a chinese dictionary for stardict ASAP.

Another solution is that if the duplicate words are continues
in the Dict format, I can extend the definition length in the index
file make stardict display all the definitions.

regards,

Roy Chan