Re: Screw non-free.

[Miles Bader]
> Does anyone remember what other (if any) non-free packages were
> considered `big and important'?  I wouldn't be surprised if they've
> all gone the way of netscape.

Popularity-contest (popcon) contain a list of non-free packages used
by the reporters to popcon.  You might find what you are looking for
there.

The list at <URL:http://popcon.debian.org/non-free/by_vote> is sorted
by how many was using the package last week.  It should be a good
indication on the packages relative usage.

(And it would be nice if more people reported to popcon. :)