Screw non-free.

The Social Contract  starts "Debian will remain 100% Free Software".

Non-free has to go. It has only been a matter of time and it isn't going to
get any less painful by waiting.

CDs and other physical mediums are a dying form of distribution. Wired
connections are the future. If we don't distribute non-free on CD, then why
should we distribute it by wire?

Are we strong enough to make it stick? Will we lose market share? Maybe. If
that scares us maybe we should work harder on building market share. Let's
remember, though, that Debian didn't get to be the fastest growing Linux
distribution by compromising its moral code.

If we can't stand and fight, then no one can. Keep the future Free. Send the
message loud and clear. No non-free in Debian.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
Brainfood, Inc.