Re: Gettext debconf templates translations : several outdated packages discovered

ke, 2004-03-10 kello 23:18, Steve Langasek kirjoitti:
> But it costs individual maintainers more to look through the entire list
> for packages they maintain, than it does to search the message body for
> their own name/email.  Multiply this by 1000 (or 800, or whatever)
> developers, and having the maintainer names is a serious time-saver.

It strikes me that a tool that reads a list of package names and
produces a nicely formatted list of packages and maintainers would
occasionally be useful. That information should be greppable from
Packages files, shouldn't it? Perhaps the tool exists already?

--
http://liw.iki.fi/liw/log/