Re: Gettext debconf templates translations : several outdated packages discovered

Quoting Tollef Fog Heen (tfheen@raw.no):

> As usual, could you add maintainer names to the list?

Well, I'm not really enthusiast for this, because:

1) I don't have them and this would require more additionnal work to
   to which I couldn't afford
2) I don't want this to be felt like pointing fingers on maintainers

After all, I guess we all know which packages we maintain, so I
expected concerned maintainers to recognise themselves in the list.

Of course, some of them do'nt read -devel and/or -i18n and may thus
miss this message. Then, the bug report which will soon come will make
them aware of the problem.

My point was also to remind *other* maintainers of such potential
problems...including the mention that not using debhelper scripts is
probably sometimes, or most often, a bad idea...:-)