Re: re: *UNAPPROVED* dpkg nmu

Adam Heath <doogie@brainfood.com> wrote:
> Why did you nmu dpkg?  I see no mail from you on the mailing list about
> preparing an nmu.

Ok. Executive summary:
The NMU protocol in developers reference was not adhered to, Scott
only mailed "Uploaders" but not "Maintainers", Adam is furious.

Pretty please: If you make a NMU follow protocol, this stops these
theads immedidately with "What are you complaining at, the NMU was

Can we please stop this thread now and move on?
         thanks, cu and- updating his signature -reas
NMUs aren't an insult, they're not an attack, and they're
not something to avoid or be ashamed of.
                    Anthony Towns in 2004-02 on debian-devel