Re: Top 5 things that aren't in Debian but should be :-)

Well,

I was talking about something that would be accesible in a console or in
X (with gtk and/or qt) or even in Web... Just like debconf. But with a
huge difference. Instead of just asking questions, show a real
"configure" screen, where (using the example I used before) I can list
the configured network interfaces, ifdown some, ifup others, add new,
remove. This can't be done just asking questions (at least not in an
easy way).

If something may be reutilized it would be the User Interface
infra-estructure (and only the user interface) of linuxconf. But maybe
it's better to just create one (I'm actually near of creating an toolkit
that independs of environment, that could run in X, Web or curses, but
it wouldn't be language independent it would be perl).

daniel