How to search for uploads on buildd.net/org and incoming

I realized today that the builds of exim4 on arm and sparc were never
uploaded and started searching for them before I pestered the porters.
Starting with http://www.buildd.net/index-arm.html and checking all
the possibilies (needs-build, building, ...) I found the package as
"Uploaded" http://www.buildd.net/buildd/arm_Uploaded.html

|  Uploaded -- 5 -- Feb  3 20:43
| exim4_4.30-5

However the package is neither on http://incoming.debian.org/ nor in
the pool on ftp.debian.org nor listed in

Is there something else I can do or look at except for waiting whether
the package appears in the pool after the next mirror pulse?
            cu andreas
Hey, da ist ein Ballonautomat auf der Toilette!
Unofficial _Debian-packages_ of latest unstable _tin_