Re: Backporting Mailman and Python2.3?

Ryan Verner wrote:
Backporting python 2.3 has just gotten me muddled up as everything seems to depend on everything else; it seems I'd need to backport /all/ the python's, and any applications that depend on them. I really want to avoid this; I'd prefer to backport /just/ python2.3, which doesn't even exist in woody, so I won't be breaking anything. At least, in theory.

There is a python2.3 backport at the following location. I haven't tried it.

    ftp://boisson.homeip.net/woody/woody/

-John

--
http:// if  ile.org/