Re: w3m -> standard, lynx -> optional

Eduard Bloch <edi@gmx.de> writes:
> > Because of this orientedness of links towards everyday users and w3m
>
> Who is the "everyday user"? Do you mean newbies? I just installed elinks
> just to test how it has been improved (in the default config) in the
> last two years - and it has NOT imho.

Perhaps what he meant was that w3m is _even worse_ for `everyday users';
I'd say that, at least, is accurate.

[Certainly there are configuration tweaks that could be made to improve
elinks on debian, but in general it seems to have a far more
approachable UI than w3m.]

-Miles
--
Occam's razor split hairs so well, I bought the whole argument!