Re: The stable/testing/unstable branches not a solution ?

*  (Enrico Zini)

| Well, one of the reasons for thinking about dividing the archive in big
| chunks was, if I'm not mistaken, being able to release the base system
| more often (and possibly maintain security support for more older
| versions).

FWIW, I know a few people now leaving RedHat (since it'll be too
expensive) for Debian since we aren't on an as aggressive release
schedule as, say, Fedora.  I wish we released a little more often, but
every not too often either.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-