Re: w3m -> standard, lynx -> optional

    Miles> Matt Zimmerman <mdz@debian.org> writes:
    >> > links: > supports frames > w3m > supports http_proxy, and
    >> related environment variables.
    >>
    >> w3m also supports frames.

Really?

I just tried to get it to load
http://www.westfriesland.com/
with w3m and get the message "This page requires frames".

If I load the same URL with links, I get all the content.

(URL determined by google search for "requires frames").

Sure, in w3m you get hyperlinks to the frames, but with links it will
automatically load the frames.

If this is a config option, sorry, I don't know how to change it.

    Miles> ... and links supports http_proxy, so that's a wash... :-)

That appears to be correct now. It wasn't always the case
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>