Re: Sid is unusable

On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 09:09:34PM +0100, Isaac Clerencia wrote:
[snip]
> BTW, Sid is completely usable as we all know

Does this statement make more sense if you use KDE or Gnome as your DM?
I use Fluxbox, but I use gnome-terminal and Konqueror, and kcontrol and
gnome-control-center, without actually having the KDE and Gnome window
managers installed.

I would describe my experience as "having to work around a broken
package or three from time to time" but never "unusable.", at least as a
desktop.