Re: OT: User-agents used for these lists (Was: Re: util-linux seems to have /sbin/fsck)

On Tuesday January 13 at 08:15pm
Jeroen van Wolffelaar <jeroen@wolffelaar.nl> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 05:25:58PM +0000, Scott James Remnant wrote:
> > Mutt, Gnus and nmh I think is the *entire* list.
>
> An statistically totally wrong count (because the entire non-free
> threads are a significant part of the testdata, with relatively few
> distinct contributors) of most general-interest devel lists of past
> few weeks:

I think he may have meant that is the entire list of applications
supporting the M-F-T header.

And you forgot Sylpheed(-claws) (unless I'm the only one using it) in
your statistics.
--
-johann koenig
Now Playing: The Chieftains - Raglan Road (With Joan Osborne : Tears Of